Fall Out 4

Consoles, PC, doesn't matter, talk all about it here.
[WLG]Omen

Fall Out 4

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Okay so I know a few of us already have it, and are working their way thru game.
figured would start up a discussion on things discovered while playing or lil tip (like BOS, Railroad, or, Institute) and why it worked for you.

I'm just starting working on minutemen quests and settlement development. I have met BOS and assisted with radio issue. haven't given them an answer on joining as wasn't sure if minutemen and BOS conflicted. I have read a little and believe minutemen quests outside of BOS, Railroad, Or, Institute. I will eventually find out just not yet.
[WLG]Trenton**

Re: Fall Out 4

Post by [WLG]Trenton** »

so, I have joined the Minutemen, BOS, and the Railroad. so far there have been a few Conflicts of interest (mainly dealing with the Synths.)

A good tip for you, there are a few different power armor types, and they are Spawned based on your level when you enter the area. these are the levels where they will start to spawn (may only be a partial set)
T-45 (1-15)
T-51(10-20)
T-60(18-28)
X-01(28+)

Also another good tip, if you have a humanoid follower, they can use power armor as well.
and Dog meat can carry stuff as well..
[WLG]Omen

Post by [WLG]Omen »

another thread (review) Trenton stated " fact that your smart phone can link to the game and act as your pipboy." Please explain. :)
[WLG]Trenton**

Post by [WLG]Trenton** »

there is a Pipboy app for IOS and andriod.
it will link to your active game if it is on the same network (wifi) and can display ingame information
like your map, your stats, your gear, or even play the holotape games.
[WLG]Omen

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Okay got it will be trying it tonight.
you can buy a pip hardware to put phone in?
MiScHi3f

Post by MiScHi3f »

I will have to wait for it to come down off the $60 cost. They game looks fun and your reviews definitely want me to try the game. But I have been burned too many times by high promising games that cost over $50, well over the $20 rule, that I just cant un-pinch that penny yet. Hopefully next summer sale it will drop to 50% and I can stomach picking it up for $30.

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the info.
piso_mojado

Post by piso_mojado »

You can't buy a pipboy at the moment, but you can 3D print one
[WLG]Trenton**

Post by [WLG]Trenton** »

yeah i know, i normally wont go above the 20$ tag either... but it was by Bday gift to my self, so i splurged lol...
[WLG]Trenton**

Post by [WLG]Trenton** »

piso_mojado wrote:You can't buy a pipboy at the moment, but you can 3D print one
been thinking about this one, as we just got a Makerbot Replicator Z18 here at work

have to find some time so i can whore the machine for a while, that and i need to find one that will fit a Iphone 6s Plus :cry: