Shadowrun Returns

Played a new game? want us to know about it? have it at our next lan?
or was it a waste of drive space? Let us know here.
[WLG]Omen

Shadowrun Returns

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Ok so shadow run is available on steam for those who are interested after reading review.

game play: 9 of 10: occasionally the game doesn't allow you to see where you are moving and that can be a little aggravating. However; over all gameplay is simple as is a mouse use only game.

the interaction of character to other important NPC's (non player characters) allows for a wide variety of situations.
If you are an old school RPG'er then you will enjoy this game alot.
the 1st campaign you run "Dead man's switch" is done wonderfully and is a great place to start before you download content from other gamers that is available.

I have completed the initial campaign and bought it as a gift for a few friends that will hopefully enjoy it as much as i did.

If your looking for a turn based game, easy to play, and lots of fun i say get it. The game is single player and great game to play when no one available for other more common multi-player games.

i am going to also play Shadowrun Dragonfall and will give review on that when done.
[WLG]Trenton**

Re: Shadowrun

Post by [WLG]Trenton** »

I would agree, While i have not finished the initial campaign, i have enjoyed it for the most part.
my only complaint is that it is very linear in story advancement... but that could be just the open world experience coming out..
[WLG]Omen

Re: Shadowrun

Post by [WLG]Omen »

yeah the linear 1 way to go thing does kinda make it less like the actual table top and just like another rpg/action game.

did enjoy the story, and if the community can be understood, it is difficult to make a "run" that is longer than 1 hr.

the editor while nice is more like hard programing then I for 1 care to do. need a wysiwug forum so i would make 1.

did play this and the other, like the choices just wish they where more in-line with actual table top and more open world then they are. still fantastic game for any 1 who is new to Shadowrun, or even old school gamers like myself.