GOD MODE

Played a new game? want us to know about it? have it at our next lan?
or was it a waste of drive space? Let us know here.
[WLG]Omen

GOD MODE

Post by [WLG]Omen »

3rd person shooter
Co-Op (up to 4 players)
minimum Lives, that from what I have seen are shared by all, no idea on how many added per player but you could die 2 times and a teammate 4. So believe 3 lives per player, but again until I have a 4 player game can not know for sure
It is a HORDE killing game, similar to Serious SAM games. Lots of enemies, and usually limited bullets. You have to kill your way thru 1 of 5 scenes, each of which has multiple levels.

You have to earn experience, and gold to be able to upgrade, weapons, abilities, and outfits. There is a level restriction for each of those as well.

Story:
Players will have to survive hordes of whatever hell has thrown at them, as they are once immortals who were punished and made mortal. Now you died and to make it back into life as an immortal, they must conquer the tests of faith,and all that hell can throw at them.

It is a fast paced game that is truly made for at least 2 players. (and even then can be very hard) The "Test of faith" change at the beginning of each level, and can be something as great as unlimited ammo, no reloading to 1 hit 1 kill for you and enemies.

Over all so far is a fun game to play with friends, and quick matches. (whether you die fast or beat the full level running of the 5 available) The narrator comments will also give you a giggle. Great game to step back from the "hard core" shooters.

As always if you have specific question, I will do my best to answer in full.
MiScHi3f

Re: GOD MODE

Post by MiScHi3f »

This is on sale right now for $1.99

I just got it.
piso_mojado

Post by piso_mojado »

It is a great game... I have 3 spare copies. so if we play it at the lan and someone want to join in... You can also check bundlestars... they had a 4 pack for 4.50$
[WLG]Omen

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Thanks for the info.
When you are at LAN its a good, late night in between events game, that definately should keep you and others awake. :)