On going

AD&D, MERP, Vampire, Werewolf, RIFTS, Star Wars, Etc.
Looking for a group to run with? looking to GM?, not sure what any of this is?
Anything Table Top Gaming related.
[WLG]Omen

On going

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Ok so I have invited numerous individuals to join us for ADND sessions we hold 2 times a month.

They are on Saturday Nights Jax. Time 6pm -10/11 pm (players call)
I have
Trenton
Taco
Tachaeon
These people do show currently. I have invited
Mischi3f
Pepe
to join us but no responses from them in regards to joining us. (even moved to Saturdays since players needed that over Friday eve.)

If you are local to Jacksonville, and would like to join us, then post here. I will discuss with Trenton those that are interested.

Thanks

Omen
[WLG]Omen

Re: On going

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Also

If you have played with me, and some things are missing on your pc sheet. Then let me know, if I was to create or get a copy of something then gimme as much info on item/weapon, etc and I will fix that issue.

:)
MiScHi3f

Post by MiScHi3f »

Thank you for the invite, but I will have to respectfully decline. I hope you guys enjoy!
[WLG]Omen

Post by [WLG]Omen »

Ok well hell
we have a good story going, but lack the players to let each person fully enjoy it.
My players consist of
Trenton
Tachaeon
Taco

I am now very much open to new players, happy to teach if never done table top roleplaying before.

Seriously love to game, even though not there in person. if you don't know, I run the game via Skype to Trenton who has other players there with him looking at me on big screen (yeah I know...scary picture :p )
It is really not much different then me actually being there except I cant hit Trenton when I want to :twisted:

So if you interested and have questions or just curious, private msg me or if don't mind posting here in this thread that would be excellent. lets others who might have same question see answers as well.

Well here is to hoping some positive responses happen. :D

Thanks In Advance
[WLG]Omen**